Hi, I am Heather. I have been on a long journey through health and fitness for my mind, body and soul embracing primal living in a way that a busy, business owning Mother of two can.
I have been there and done that! Competing in various ways from boxing, triathlons, power lifting, running races, bodybuilding, swimming and all the diet types but have come to one conclusion… primal living is the optimal way to exist.
I am a facilitor and agent of change for my clients and people around me.
Join me in learning more about your potential to live a longer, happier and healthier life.
What can I help you with? :
- Health and fitness for longevity and performance enhancement not only through nutrition and exercise but through primal living.
- Empowerment & motivation- because a healthy lifestyle is a daily struggle.
- Muscle hacking: how to optimize lean body mass for those sexy curves!
- …And to just plain help you navigate through all the damn confusing, contradictory, and overwhelming information out there!
You can find more information about my programming and coaching experience here: Coaching Experience and Programs.
A few somewhat intriguing facts about me:
besides the fact that I’m a little weird….
1) Mom of two
2) A fairly good Sister
(although my bro, 1 year my junior, might hate on me and use some other choice descriptive words). Well take that →
Can’t…. stop…. laughing!…. OMG, he will kill me…. worth the risk.
Naw, I luv ya bro!
- Certified ISSA Master Trainer (ISSA CPT)
- Certified ISSA Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Certified ISSA Exercise Therapy Specialist
- Certified Sports Nutrition Specialist (PN1)
- Certified ISSA Senior Fitness Coach
- Certified USA Weightlifting Sports Performance Coach (USAW-L1SP)
- Precision Nutrition Sports Nutrition Specialist
- Certified ISSA Transformation Specialist